Many people are not fully aware of the benefits of a trust in order to optimise the handling of their assets.
There are number of reasons why a trust might be formed:
- To control and protect family assets
- Someone is too young or incapacitated to handle their affairs
- A desire to pass on assets while still alive or to pass on assets after death
- Under the rules of inheritance, if someone dies without a will (England & Wales only)
How we can help:
- Accounting & Taxation reporting for existing trusts including tax and inheritance tax returns.
- Advice on Capital Gains Tax.
- Advice on how to wind up existing trust
For more information, please contact us.